TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Priyanka Chopra is 'taken'. The desi girl has finally found her Prince Charming in Nick Jonas. After months of speculations, the lovebirds finally made their relationship official with a roka ceremony on Saturday in the presence of their close families and friends. The private affair was hosted at Priyanka's Juhu bungalow. The pictures from Priyanka-Nick's roka ceremony have already set the internet on fire.
While PeeCee looked stunning in a yellow Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla couture, her would-be dulha painted a handsome picture in a white traditional outfit. Later in the evening, the couple hosted an engagement party at a suburban hotel. While we already saw Alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Arpita Khan Sharma, Vishal Bhardwaj, the Ambanis amongst the others making their presence felt at the starry bash, the highlight of the party is finally here.
For all those who had been eagerly waiting to catch a glimpse of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas from their engagement bash, we have just got our hands on the couple's first picture from the bash. Check it out here.
While Nick opted for a casual wear for the evening, his would-be bride Priyanka opted for a biege gown. A cute couple, indeed!
Earlier, Priyanka's sister Parineeti Chopra had shared a heartwarming post on her Instagram page after attending the roka ceremony where she gave us plenty of sibling goals. Meanwhile, Nick posted an Instagram which featured his dad with Priyanka's grandfather. The caption, 'Bade Papa With Papa Jonas' won over our hearts.