- Double Date In Italy: Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas, Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Hang Out Together!
- Isha Ambani's Engagement In Italy: Priyanka Chopra Makes A Stunning Bridesmaid; Nick Jonas Joins Her
- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
Priyanka Chopra has finally found the man of her dreams. The actress made her relationship with her beau Nick Jonas official with a roka ceremony on Saturday morning. The function was a closely-knit affair in the presence of their families and close friends. Later, both PeeCee and Nick, took to their respective Instagram pages to announce that they are 'taken'.
After the intimate roka ceremony, the couple is hosting a private engagement dinner party at a suburban five star hotel. A source had earlier told an entertainment portal, "A very private family dinner has been planned by Priyanka and family to celebrate the occasion. They want to keep things very private until the formal announcement."
While the B-town celebrities like Parineeti Chopra, Arpita Khan Sharma, Sidharth Roy Kapur and others have already arrived at the bash, a while ago, Nick took to his Instagram story to share a really cute inside picture.
Nick shared a picture of his father posing with Priyanka's grandfather. What made us go heart-eyed is the adorable caption which read, "Bade Papa and Papa Jonas'.
Earlier aafter the roka ceremony, the Jonas family welcomed Priyanka with adorable posts on social media. Nick's brother Joe had tweeted, "I couldn't be happier for my brother. Welcome to the family @priyankachopra We love you ."
His fiancee Sophia Turner too had written a heartfelt post which read, "Wow. First I'm blessed with an incredible future brother-in-law, and now such an beautiful, inside and out, future sister-in-law. I'm so excited to welcome you into the family @priyankachopra . I love you both @nickjonas."
Nick's brother Joe posted a picture of Priyanka and Nick and captioned it as, "Congratulations @nickjonas and @priyankachopra!!!"
Nick's father Kevin Jonas tweeted, "So happy for the engagement of our son @nickjonas and we welcome @priyankachopra into our family with love and excitement."
Indeed, Priyanka is a lucky girl!