TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are all set to host their engagement ceremony party tonight at a five-star hotel in Mumbai and both the families are at PeeCee's house at the moment for the puja. Also, Priyanka Chopra's mother Madhu Chopra has an interesting piece of advice to the new couple. The advice is all about how to live a happy married life.
During an interview with Zoom TV, Madhu Chopra opened up by saying that Priyanka's husband should be capable and qualified enough to care of his wife's health and happiness and should also celebrate every single day as Valentine's day.
Don't Fight, But Talk It Out, Advices Madhu Chopra
Mommy Madhu Chopra further added that instead of fighting and arguing over things, they should sit down and talk it out by sharing each other's points of view and end the matter by the end of the day.
Gave An Example Of Her Husband
Madhu Chopra also gave an example of her husband Ashok Chopra and said that he was an excellent husband who took care of his family's needs and Priyanka's husband should always do the same.
There's No Greater Advice Than An Elder's Advice
We hope Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas pay heed to mommy Madhu Chopra's advice as she's speaking from experience. There's really no greater advice than an elder's advice on how to lead a happy married life.
Do We Hear The Wedding Bells Ringing?
Now that the couple is all set for the engagement ceremony bash, everyone is eager to know when will they tie the knot and going by the reports, it is expected that they'll host a grand wedding ceremony either in October or November 2018.