TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Priyanka Chopra is all set to become Mrs Jonas this weekend. She and her fiance Nick Jonas will be tying the knot at the royal Taj Umaid Bhavan in Jodhpur and it's going to be a royal affair for sure. While PeeCee's international guests like Lilly Singh, Jonathan Tucker, Yasmine Al Massri, Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner, Kevin Jonas, and his wife Danielle Jonas have already landed in the city for the big fat wedding, we are yet to get our hands on the inside pictures from Umaid Bhavan because of the beefed up security at Umaid Bhavan.
However, we did come across a picture of the welcome goodies for the guests and it looks quite elegant. Check it out here-
Even We Want One Of These Lovely Gifts!
The wedding goodies have been wrapped in white and contain initials, 'NP' which which stands for Nick and Priyanka.
Meanwhile, Parineeti's Heart Is All Full Of Love & Happiness
The actress is quite excited for her 'Mimi' didi's special day and shared a picture on her Instagram story, captioning it as, ""Heart full of love and happiness".
Priyanka- Nick Landed In Jodhpur Yesterday For Their Wedding
PeeCee looked beautiful in off-white anarkali style suit with a colorful bandhani dupatta. Nick, on the other hand, looked his stylish best in a brown jacket and biege chinos.
We Just Can't Wait For Their Wedding Pictures
Priyanka and Nick will be tying the knot as per Indian traditions and will also have a Christian wedding. Later, the couple will be hosting two wedding receptions- one in Mumbai and another in New Delhi.