TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
When Priyanka Chopra walked out of Salman Khan's Bharat after signing the film, the tinsel town was abuzz with reports that the superstar was miffed with PeeCee's decision. Later at an event when Salman was asked about it, he had said, "Whatever the reason may be, the wedding, the movie, or if she doesn't want to work in an Indian movie, or doesn't want to work with me, or work only in Hollywood film and TV, these are her reasons. We are really happy and supportive about her doing good work."
However, all rumors of a cold war were finally put to rest when Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan Sharma who shares a close bond with Priyanka attended her roka ceremony this morning-
Arpita Khan Sharma
Arpita was accompanied by Srishti Behl, who happens to be her sister-in-law. The star sister looked pretty in a pink outfit. On the other hand, Salman skipped the ceremony and will not be attending the engagement party tonight since he is busy shooting for Bharat in Malta.
Mustaq Sheikh who is one of Priyanka's close friends was also spotted arriving for the roka ceremony in the morning.
Priyanka's cousin sister PeeCee's cousin Parineeti Chopra arrived directly from Lucknow, where she was shooting for Ekta Kapoor's Jabariya Jodi along with Sidharth Malhotra.
Best Wishes Pouring In From The B-Town
Bollywood celebrities including Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and others congratulated Priyanka and send their best wishes when she posted a lovey-dovey picture with her hubby-to-be on her Instagram page after the roka ceremony.