TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The first inside picture from Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' roka ceremony is here and it will warm the cockles of your heart! Priyanka can be seen donning a yellow ethnic wear, while Nick is seen in a traditional kurta-pajama. The duo can be seen performing a puja and we just can't contain our excitement.
About an hour ago, a priest was seen entering her building with two bags followed by a man carrying sweet boxes in a bag. Also, a mini tempo arrived with caterers and food items.
Nick, 25, arrived in Mumbai on Thursday with his parents - Denise Miller-Jonas and Paul Kevin Jonas - and they were seen carrying a Tiffany & Co bag, the famous jewellery brand from whose London store the American singer bought the engagement ring from.
They were received by Priyanka, 36, at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport here.
Last night, the couple walked hand in hand at JW Marriott hotel in Juhu for a dinner along with their families.
The couple will reportedly be throwing a party for their friends and family at her residence today to celebrate their July engagement.