TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The celebrations have begun for the Chopras and Jonas' as the wedding date of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas inches closer. After a grand bridal shower at Tiffany & Co, the bride-to-be had recently jetted off to Amsterdam with her girl squad for a fun-filled bachelorette trip. On the other hand, Nick Jonas too is prepping up for the D-day.
As per a E News' report, there are 11 groomsmen and he will be giving out customized scooters to all of them. A source told the portal, "The scooters will be given to each of the groomsmen at his home in Los Angeles prior to his bachelor party."
Nick Reveals The Names Of The Groomsmen
Nick took to his Instagram to share the names of groomsmen who will be standing by his side on the D-day. He shared a picture of himself with bikes having names of the groomsmen written on them.
Priyanka couldn't help herself from commenting on this picture, "Epic bachelor party coming up!"
Here's The List Of Groomsmen- Siddharth Chopra
Priyanka Chopra's little brother Siddharth will be one of the groomsmen.
"I WILL FOLLOW YOU ON THIS LIME SCOOTER WHEREVER YOU GO. INCLUDING HONEYMOON, " commented Jonathan Tucker on Nick's bike post. The two became good friends on the sets of Kingdom.
Nick's elder brother Kevin will also be serving as one of the groomsmen.
Jonas Jonas will be one of the groomsmen on his brother's wedding day. He too is all set to tie the knot with Sophie Turner (who is known for her role as Sansa Stark in Games of Thrones).
Recently, Sophie was also a part of Priyanka's bachelorette trip and the girls got along like a house on fire.
The youngest Jonas sibling- Frankie Jonas will also be one of the groomsmen at Priyanka-Nick's wedding.
If reports are to believed, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas will be tying the knot on 2nd December at the Mehrangarh fort, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Rumours also suggest that PeeCee hasn't invited any Bollywood celeb at her wedding.