- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Priyanka Chopra's Blazer Dress Memes Will Make You Burst Out With Laughter!
- Priyanka Chopra Secretly Got Married? A Mangalsutra On Her Wrist Is Making Us Curious!
- Priyanka Chopra Drops A Major Hint About Her Film With Salman Khan Bharat & Says She's Damn Excited!
- Pink Paradise! Why Women Look So Hot In Pink Bra's
- Priyanka Chopra Injured Her Knee While Shooting For Quantico! Sad
- Priyanka Chopra Was 'Scammed' Into Talking About Prince Harry- Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding!
Priyanka Chopra is back in New York City and has begun shooting for her television series Quantico in the chilly winters. The stunning PeeCee is seen wearing a black trench coat, thigh length boots and gloves to keep her warm from the extreme cold conditions.
The first leg of Quantico was shot in the sunny Italy and the second leg is now being shot in the chilly NYC. Check out the pictures below...
Priyanka Chopra starts shooting for her upcoming television series Quantico.
New York City
The shoot is held in New York City and it's cold as hell and filled with ice and snow.
Priyanka Chopra is wearing a trench coat, thigh high boots and gloves to keep herself warm in the chilly conditions.
She also posed with Indian fans during the shoot of Quantico in New York City.
PeeCee is truly having one helluva time shooting for Quantico in NYC, folks!
Despite the extreme cold weather conditions, Priyanka Chopra still gave her best during the shoot of Quantico.
The first leg of Quantico was shot in Italy and the second leg is being shot in NYC.
Be it extreme cold or hot, Priyanka Chopra will always be present for shoots no matter what the conditions are.