TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Priyanka Chopra is back in New York City and has begun shooting for her television series Quantico in the chilly winters. The stunning PeeCee is seen wearing a black trench coat, thigh length boots and gloves to keep her warm from the extreme cold conditions.
The first leg of Quantico was shot in the sunny Italy and the second leg is now being shot in the chilly NYC. Check out the pictures below...
Priyanka Chopra starts shooting for her upcoming television series Quantico.
New York City
The shoot is held in New York City and it's cold as hell and filled with ice and snow.
Priyanka Chopra is wearing a trench coat, thigh high boots and gloves to keep herself warm in the chilly conditions.
She also posed with Indian fans during the shoot of Quantico in New York City.
PeeCee is truly having one helluva time shooting for Quantico in NYC, folks!
Despite the extreme cold weather conditions, Priyanka Chopra still gave her best during the shoot of Quantico.
The first leg of Quantico was shot in Italy and the second leg is being shot in NYC.
Be it extreme cold or hot, Priyanka Chopra will always be present for shoots no matter what the conditions are.