TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
A storm was raised as a leading US website The Cut published an article calling Priyanka Chopra "a fraud and a scam artist" for marrying Nick Jonas and used filthy words to describe their relationship. While Twitteratis were up in arms against the writer of the article for spewing venom at the actress, they also lashed out against the website for publishing such hate-filled content right after a wedding and called it "sexist, racist and xenophobic."
Here's Priyanka Chopra's Reaction About The Racist Article
"I don't even want to react or comment. It's not even in my stratosphere. I'm in a happy place at this moment. These kinds of random things can't disturb it," said Priyanka Chopra as she attended the Bumble Bee launch with hubby Nick Jonas.
Nick Jonas Remained Mum
As Priyanka Chopra reacted to the article by giving a statement, Nick Jonas chose to remain mum and ignored it completely.
The Cut Faces Heat From All Corners
A lot of people are lashing out against the website for publishing such a sexist and racist article and not being able to face the heat from all corners, the website has now deleted the article and apologised for the insensitivity.
Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas
Everyone knows that Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' relationship is nothing but true love and we're glad that a lot of people took a stand against hatred by supporting PeeCee and Nick. Racism and sexism have no place in the modern world and should be called out immediately.