TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Ever since she has walked out of Bharat, Priyanka Chopra is constantly in the news. Earlier, it was believed that she has opted herself out of Bharat, owing to her wedding but soon, her Hollywood project with Chris Pratt got an official confirmation. And fans believe that was the main reason behind Priyanka's exit from Bharat.
Unfortunately, Chris Pratt and Priyanka Chopra's upcoming film, Cowboys Ninja Vikings, has been removed by Universal Pictures from its release calendar. The film was earlier scheduled to release on June 28, 2019. The move has led to reports that the film, whose shooting was expected to begin in London in a month, has been delayed indefinitely.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the studio said the project remains in an active development and will be dated down the line to accommodate production scheduling. The film is a feature adaptation of the Image Comics graphic novel of the same name from AJ Lieberman and illustrator Riley Rossmo, reported Deadline.
The story revolves around a counter-intelligence unit formed by psychotherapist Dr Sebastian Ghislain, who transforms agents known as Triplets, a reference to multiple personalities. Pratt will portray a formidable agent with the fighting skills and personalities of a cowboy, a ninja and a viking.
The film will be directed by Michelle MacLaren, who is best known for helming episodes of major TV series such as Game of Thrones, Westworld, The Leftovers and The Breaking Bad. The script has been penned by Dan Mazeau, Ryan Engle, Craig Mazin, Paul Wernick and DavidReese.
There were reports that Priyanka opted out of Bollywood star Salman Khan's Bharat to be a part of the Universal Pictures project.
Salman had also hinted that apart from her rumoured engagement to singer Nick Jonas, the reason for Priyanka's exit from his film can be the Hollywood movie. "That time some other reasons were given to us. That (Priyanka's rumoured engagement to Nick) might also be the reason but this (her Hollywood project) is also a reason... If she does not want to work with Salman Khan, at least she is working with a big hero of Hollywood. So we are okay with that," he had said.