- Double Date In Italy: Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas, Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Hang Out Together!
- Isha Ambani's Engagement In Italy: Priyanka Chopra Makes A Stunning Bridesmaid; Nick Jonas Joins Her
- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
- Priyanka Chopra Would Either Wear Sweatshirt Or ‘Nothing At All’ For A Date Night With Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Redefine Love In These Mushy Photos, Are You Ready To Go 'Awww'?
- Bhai Se Panga! Priyanka Chopra Left Bharat Because She Doesn’t Want To Work With Me: Salman Khan
- Nick Jonas Shared An Open Kiss With This Beauty Before He Met Priyanka Chopra!
Priyanka Chopra sent her fans in tiizzy when she got engaged to her rumoured beau Nick Jonas on 18th August. The couple officially got engaged in a roka cremony in India which was followed by an engagement party. While there are several rumors doing the rounds about their impending wedding, PeeCee and Nick are yet to zero in the date.
The newly-engaged couple who are currently holidaying in Mexico recently appeared on Jimmy Fallon's 'The Tonight Show' where Nick divulged details about their engagement ceremony in Mumbai while PeeCee was in the audience cheering him up.
When Priyanka Left Nick Embarrassed On The Show
When Nick was quizzed about their celebrity nickname, Priyanka shouted ‘Prick'. To which, Nick laughed and said, "I don't like that one." Of course, the audience went completely in splits.
Nick Gets Candid
Nick said, "After we got engaged, we went to India, her home country, and my parents came along and we did this beautiful roka ceremony."
When Nick Was Asked If He Knew The Meaning Of Roka
He replied, "It's a confirmation from both sides of the family that they approve of the engagement and then there were some beautiful prayers. And then it's a chance for the families to meet and hang out and get to know each other. It's really incredible, we left that ceremony with so full of joy."
'We Felt So Connected'
He further added, "My parents were blown away by the love shared among other people. For she and I, I think it was just nice to have that time with the family first. Have that private moment then be able to share with the world afterward. It's funny that we had this beautiful ceremony - we felt so connected, our families and all met. It was spiritual and then we put it on Instagram - Oh my god It's official!"
Have You Seen This Adorable Picture Of Priyanka & Nick?
Nick recently took to his Instagram page where he shared a picture with ladylove Priyanka. Both of them are holding hands while PeeCee just couldn't stop smiling!