- CONFIRMED! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Attending Prince Harry- Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding
- Sunil Grover Bags Bollywood Biggie, To Play Salman Khan’s Friend In The Film Bharat!
- Meghan Markle Will Be A Princess For The People: Priyanka Chopra
- Priyanka Chopra Shows What A Good 'Friend' She Is To Deepika Padukone!
- Priyanka Chopra: I Came From A Family Where Everyone Questioned My Decision To Become An Actor
- When Priyanka Chopra Took A Dig At Shahrukh Khan & Said No One Can Play Junglee Billi Better Than Me
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Narendra Modi At The Partners Forum 2018!
- Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Declared World’s Most Admired Women Of 2018!
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted In Delhi, Says 'Women Being Vocal Is Still New To The World'
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals How She Got REJECTED For A Film Because Of Her Skin Color!
It looks like the #TimesUp moment, which kick-started today at the Golden Globe Awards 2018, is taking the Internet by storm and Hollywood celebrities have been tweeting about it. Our very own Priyanka Chopra joined the bandwagon of the 'TimesUp' campaign and tweeted,
"Today we wear black. Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you're doing... Join us #TimesUp #WhyWeWearBlack" along with a picture that read, "On Sunday we wear black: To stand in solidarity with women and men everywhere who have been silenced by discrimination, harassment or abuse."
Priyanka Chopra took to Twitter and joined the #TimesUp movement that stands against sexual harassment.
Golden Globes Awards 2018
The #TimesUp campaign kick-started at the Golden Globes Awards 2018 and celebrities have been talking and tweeting about it.
The #TimesUp campaign wants people to dress in black outfits to show solidarity and support to people who were harassed.
MeToo & TimesUp
Just a few days ago, the Internet was buzzing with #MeToo campaign and now it's #Timesup.
Priyanka Chopra has always lent her support whenever it's for a social cause both in India and the United States.
The Golden Globes Awards 2018 saw Oprah Winfrey giving a heart-warming speech that left everyone in tears.