- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
- Adorable! Priyanka Chopra Goes On A Date With Nick Jonas & Patiently Poses For Fan Selfies Instead
- Priyanka Chopra Served A Notice By BMC For Illegal Constructions At Her Office Premises!
- Priyanka Chopra: Stop Self-Doubting Ladies, We Have Enough People Doing That To Us
- Priyanka Chopra Can Take A Bullet For Nick Jonas & Kill Someone Who Hurts Her Alleged Boyfriend!
It looks like the #TimesUp moment, which kick-started today at the Golden Globe Awards 2018, is taking the Internet by storm and Hollywood celebrities have been tweeting about it. Our very own Priyanka Chopra joined the bandwagon of the 'TimesUp' campaign and tweeted,
"Today we wear black. Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you're doing... Join us #TimesUp #WhyWeWearBlack" along with a picture that read, "On Sunday we wear black: To stand in solidarity with women and men everywhere who have been silenced by discrimination, harassment or abuse."
Priyanka Chopra took to Twitter and joined the #TimesUp movement that stands against sexual harassment.
Golden Globes Awards 2018
The #TimesUp campaign kick-started at the Golden Globes Awards 2018 and celebrities have been talking and tweeting about it.
The #TimesUp campaign wants people to dress in black outfits to show solidarity and support to people who were harassed.
MeToo & TimesUp
Just a few days ago, the Internet was buzzing with #MeToo campaign and now it's #Timesup.
Priyanka Chopra has always lent her support whenever it's for a social cause both in India and the United States.
The Golden Globes Awards 2018 saw Oprah Winfrey giving a heart-warming speech that left everyone in tears.