- Here's What Fans Have To Say About Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Relationship! View Funny Tweets
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Walk Hand-in-hand As They Step Out For A Dinner Date In Mumbai! Pics
- Priyanka Chopra BUYS 100-Crore House In Mumbai, Arrives With Nick Jonas For House-warming Ceremony
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas To Opt For A Live-in Relationship!
- Priyanka Chopra To Pen Her Memoir Titled 'Unfinished', It Will Be Bold & Rebellious Just Like Her!
- Nick Jonas Ex-girlfriend Devastated; Feels She Can’t Compete With Hottie Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
As the saying goes - Some eat to live and some live to eat, and the world is actually divided with these two sections of people. Our very own Priyanka Chopra belongs to latter as film-maker Madhur Bhandarkar spilled the beans as to how much Priyanka loves food and there's no stopping her. He walked through the Fashion days saying PeeCee used to order hell a lot of food and used to complete her plate in no time. He opened up to DNA by saying,
"On the set, she would mingle with everybody, eat junk food like khakra (crispy thin Indian cracker) and munchies. I used to go to Neelam, the food store near my house, and stock up on all the snacks for us to have on the sets. She would say, 'Oh yes, do get this and get that.' She is one actress who eats well. You know how other actresses are, yeh nahin khana, woh nahin khana (I won't eat this or that). She's a rare actress who doesn't fuss about eating. I'm a foodie and so is she."
She Eats Like A Warrior
So when we'd shoot in five-star hotels, we'd both ask for the menu card and start ordering a whole lot of food. She's someone who'll say, ‘Order this and ask for that also. Dal makhni manga le, chicken manga le, woh bhi manga le (order dal makhni, chicken and something else too)', and we would both tuck in."
Enjoying Every Bite
"I've never heard her say, ‘Oh, I can't eat this or I can't touch that.' She doesn't peck at it, she really enjoys her food as much as she enjoys her work. If we were to have a break an hour later, we'd start ordering food right now."
Love For All Kind Of Foods
In a previous interview, Priyanka Chopra had stated her love for food as, "I love Indian food any day. Hyderabadi, Punjabi, South Indian, I love fish curry and rice, love, love, love!" Damn! There's so much of variety in what PeeCee loves and it's already making us hungry.
Rakesh Roshan Pitched In Too
Even Rakesh Roshan pitched in by saying that he saw Priyanka Chopra ordering two large pizzas during a shoot and she completed all of it. "It's amazing how fond she is of eating but doesn't put on weight. I could never understand how she manages that. I'd be surprised when she would order two big pizzas for lunch and watch her finish both. Not small-sized ones but family ones where there'd be ten or more slices. Then again after four o'clock, she'd be having something else. I always told her, ‘You are so very lucky that you can eat like this but not put on weight.'"
Shahid Kapoor Pitched In On PeeCee's Foodie Mania
"Priyanka can never turn vegetarian. She loves her non-veg food too much. Our standing joke is, when we go out, she orders the main course and I end up eating the side order," said the Padmaavat actor.