- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Race 3 Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Maintains The Momentum!
- Bobby Deol SHUTS The Haters Of Race 3: If The Movie Was Bad, It Wouldn’t Have Worked At Box Office
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Kaala VS Race 3 Box Office Collections: Which Movie Won The Initial Battle?
- Race 3 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Poor Reviews Pulls This Salman Khan Starrer Down
- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
Salman Khan's Race 3 is all set to hit the screens on 15th June. There is nothing that can stop the film from becoming a blockbuster. The movie which is releasing on Eid is directed by choreographer-turned-director Remo D'Souza. In a candid chat with the Bombay Times, Remo shared his experience of directing Salman and why many people warned him not to work with the superstar.
Remo said, ''Many years back, I was a dancer in Salman Khan's film, Auzaar (1997). From being a dancer in his film to choreographing him in many films and now directing him, Salman sir and I have known each other for a long time.''
We Were Working In A Different Film
''In fact, we were working together on a film (a dance film revolving around Salman Khan and a young girl, who will play his daughter) when he thought that I should direct Race 3.''
Salman Khan Was Never Late
''I don't know if things become easier with Salman sir around, but he ensured that the environment was very professional while shooting the film. He always reported on time on the sets and so did other actors, and that helped us complete the film on schedule.''
People Warned Me Not To Work With Salman
''Many people had told me before making the film that it will be difficult working with Salman sir, but it was nothing like that. I was told that he will call the shots, and I will have to agree to whatever he says. Many people cautioned me about working with a superstar like him, but their fears were baseless.''
Salman Khan Didn't Use Body Doubles In Race 3
''He used to take my advice and even go to the spot one night before and ask me about the scene. He is a very chilled-out person and I was impressed with the way he performed action scenes. He did everything - from the somersault to all major action scenes in the film without using body doubles.''
I Have My Worries
''And yes, going by the past records, a Salman Khan film releasing on Eid does guarantee numbers, but people will be judging my work as well. So, as a director, I have my worries, too.''
Race 3 Is A Gift
''I am hoping that that I get my credit for giving it my best shot. This film is a gift from a Salman Khan fan to the Salman fans.''