TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
As Rajkummar Rao gears up for his first horror-comedy flick, Stree the actor narrates the real creepy incident that took place on the sets of the film, when the team was shooting in Bhopal! While talking to Indian Express, the actor said, "We shot in many real haunted places. Especially in Bhopal, there is this place called Taj Mahal fort. Locals told us that it is quite haunted and known to have some negative energies. They had told us to be aware."
The Team Was Given An Instruction To Not Wear Perfumes
"We were shooting in the night. Our director (Amar Kaushik) is a method director. He said if this is haunted, we will shoot here. He wanted everything to be real. We were given notes that had instructions like do not wear perfumes, girls should not keep their hair open, do not go out all alone etc."
Rajkummar Reveals One Incident That Freaked Everyone Out!
"We were shooting at 2:30 or 3 in the night once. One of our light boys was sitting 20-30 feet high and suddenly he fell from there.
The moment he fell, he started screaming that someone pushed him. He was hurt and hospitalised for three-four days. It can make everyone scared," said Rajkummar Rao.
Rajkummar Also Spilled The Beans On Stree
"Stree is a horror comedy in which a bridal ghost who is back in town to take revenge from men. She is the one giving a lot of pain to the men. We have reversed the role, which is such an amazing feeling. But she is also a very obedient ghost. If you tell her ‘Oh Stree, Kal aana', she won't enter your home. Very disciplined." - (sic)
Rajkummar Also Shared His Experience Of Playing A Tailor
"I did not even know there are so many options for girls to wear. Playing a tailor gave me quite some knowledge about girl's clothing," said Rajkummar Rao.
The film is all set to hit the screens on August 31 and it also casts Shraddha Kapoor, Pankaj Tripathi and Aparshakti Khurrana in the lead roles.