TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Rajkummar Rao is inundated with projects! The actor is currently one of the busiest stars in the film industry with films like Fanney Khan, Stree, 5 Weddings, and Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga in his kitty, but he does not mind switching from one set to the other.
"It is hectic. But as long as I am enjoying what I am doing and I am getting different parts to play I have no complains. It is definitely manageable and practically possible. I am getting the chance to work on some amazing stories and I will keep doing it."
"People like Anil sir (Anil Kapoor), Amit ji (Amitabh Bachchan) inspire me to keep moving forward and apart from that, the fact that I love my job as an actor keeps pushing me ahead. I never had a plan B. I honestly wanted to be an actor and dedicate my life to movies," Rao says.
The actor is excited about his upcoming film, Fanney Khan, which also features Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Pihu Sand and Divya Dutta. Rao says the film, directed by debutant Atul Manjrekar, is an important story which needs to be told.
"It is a great story and I loved my part. It was very exciting to work with Anil sir and Aishwarya. It was a fascinating experience."
"My whole romantic side with Aishwarya was really fun. It was great. My character is in awe of her in the film. And I am in awe of her in real-life. It was a very weird combination."
The film has been produced by T-Series, Anil Kapoor Films & Communications Network and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra Pictures. It will be released on August 3.