- Rajkummar Rao On Scary Incidents During Stree Shooting; Was Told Not To Use Perfume At Night
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
- Aishwarya Rai Travelled To Dadar Railway Station, Took A Bus & A Taxi! Unbelievable
- Fanney Khan Director Atul Manjrekar: 'Being Backed By A Big Banner Is Important'!
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
Rajkummar Rao is inundated with projects! The actor is currently one of the busiest stars in the film industry with films like Fanney Khan, Stree, 5 Weddings, and Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga in his kitty, but he does not mind switching from one set to the other.
"It is hectic. But as long as I am enjoying what I am doing and I am getting different parts to play I have no complains. It is definitely manageable and practically possible. I am getting the chance to work on some amazing stories and I will keep doing it."
"People like Anil sir (Anil Kapoor), Amit ji (Amitabh Bachchan) inspire me to keep moving forward and apart from that, the fact that I love my job as an actor keeps pushing me ahead. I never had a plan B. I honestly wanted to be an actor and dedicate my life to movies," Rao says.
The actor is excited about his upcoming film, Fanney Khan, which also features Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Pihu Sand and Divya Dutta. Rao says the film, directed by debutant Atul Manjrekar, is an important story which needs to be told.
"It is a great story and I loved my part. It was very exciting to work with Anil sir and Aishwarya. It was a fascinating experience."
"My whole romantic side with Aishwarya was really fun. It was great. My character is in awe of her in the film. And I am in awe of her in real-life. It was a very weird combination."
The film has been produced by T-Series, Anil Kapoor Films & Communications Network and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra Pictures. It will be released on August 3.