TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor's Stree, which released last week, is having an impressive run at the box office. The hilarious lines and the stellar performances have received a thumbs up not just from the critics but from the audiences as well. Meanwhile, those who have watched the film must have had a lot of questions in their minds, pertaining to its open ending! Well folks, then this piece of news will definitely make your day.
While speaking to DNA, producer Dinesh Vijan confirmed that a sequel to Stree is on the cards and shared the inside details.
Did You Get The Hint?
Dinesh told DNA, "The film's last two shots actually set up the sequel. When you watch the movie, you will understand that we intentionally had an open ending."
Stree 2 Will Start From Where The First Film Ended
"Stree 2 will start off from there and explain those shots. We have written it as a franchise, so there will be a sequel. We are happy that the confidence in the content has paid off," Vijan was quoted as saying by the leading daily.
The Sequel Will Go Into The Detailing Of Shraddha Kapoor's Character
"Along with Shraddha's backstory, a few other pertinent questions will be answered in the second instalment. The cast will be retained, but there will be new inclusions too. Predominantly, it will still be driven by Raj and Shraddha's characters."
Here's When Stree 2 Will Go On Floors!
"We hope to go on floors with Stree 2 by the end of 2019. And hopefully, in two years, we will be ready with it," Vijan signed off.