TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Rajkummar Rao is on a roll. His last film, Stree, has set the box office on fire and the actor is also heaping praises from every nook and corner. The actor will be next seen in Mental opposite Kangana Ranaut and he has also signed Hansal Mehta's next, Turram Khan.
Filmmaker Hansal Mehta announced on Monday that his next is a comedy titled Turram Khan, for which he has roped in his favourite collaborator Rajkummar Rao and actor Nushrat Bharucha.
The movie is the fifth project that Mehta and Rao will be working on after delivering critically acclaimed films such as Shahid, Citylights, Aligarh and Omerta.
"So finally a COMEDY! #TurramKhan. Makes me feel like I am debuting all over again. Back with my favourite Rajkummar Rao and wonderful to be working withNushrat Bharucha. Looking forward to this exciting collaboration with Ajay Devgn, Luv Ranjan and Ankur Garg," the director posted on Twitter.
Rao said he is excited to work with Mehta once again.
"Excited to collaborate with my dearest Hansal Mehta sir once again to bring yet another interesting story #TurramKhan, with the lovely Nushrat Bharucha as my co-actress," he tweeted. Bharucha said she "can't wait to begin the shoot for this one."
Turram Khan, produced by Ajay Devgn, Luv Ranjan and Ankur Garg, is a social comedy based in a small town, in Uttar Pradesh.