- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Aamir Khan Is 'Scared' Of Politics, Says He Does Not Want To Become A Politician!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Aamir Khan Turns Out To Be A Real-life Hero, Saves The Life Of His 'Dangal' Colleague!
- Aamir Khan To Put Osho Biopic On Hold, Is This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Aamir Khan's Fanboy Moment: He Forgot His Lines While Shooting With Amitabh Bachchan For TOH
- Prabhas Might Play Arjuna In Aamir Khan's Mahabharata; Announcement Likely To Be Made Soon
Bob Dylan once famously sang the lines, 'The times they are a changing' and looking at Aamir Khan's Raksha Bandhan pictures, we guess it's true in all senses. Yes, Aamir Khan celebrated Raksha Bandhan with his sisters and each one of them tied a rakhi to the actor. As per the customs, the brothers protect their sisters; however, now there's a twist in the tale. Right after Aamir Khan's sisters tied him a rakhi, the actor tied a rakhi back to them as well.
Sounds confusing? We'll break it up to you. So, Aamir Khan believes that sisters are also very much capable of protecting themselves and hence tied a rakhi back to them, believing that they'll protect their brothers in return too. He believes that as much as brothers protect sisters, even the sisters are capable of protecting their brothers too. Amazing, right?
Aamir Khan's Sister Farhat Walks Down Memory Lane
Also, Aamir Khan's sister Farhat opened up to DNA by walking down the memory lane of their childhood and said, "We had a regular brother-sister relationship. He was a big prankster and bossed me around as I was the youngest."
Aamir Khan Was Always Helpful
"But he helped me with studies coaching me in French and Math. He was an avid reader so I got inspired to read," said his younger sister Farhat.
Aamir Khan Has Remained The Same Since Childhood
Farhat further stated that Aamir Khan has not changed much and has more or less remained the same. She said, "I don't think he has changed much. He can still be as annoying a brother as he used to be and as loving. His most endearing quality to me is that he shows his emotions unabashedly."
Aamir Khan's Elder Sister Nikhat Speaks Up
Aamir's elder sister Nikhat also opened up to DNA by saying, "I am Aamir's elder sister. Unlike my younger sister Farhat and brother Faisal, who Aamir bullied regularly by using the ‘I am elder' line, I was spared of all that. I don't know if it was solely due to me being elder, or because I was very quiet, docile, and non-interfering," she summed it up to DNA.