TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
These days, Alia Bhatt is a busy bee juggling between films and her other professional commitments. But that doesn't stop her from catching up with her beau Ranbir Kapoor who is currently in New York for his father Rishi Kapoor's medical treatment. After wrapping up the Kargil schedule of her upcoming film 'Kalank', the 'Raazi' actress zoomed off to NYC to spend some quality time with the Kapoor scion.
Of course, the netizens couldn't stop going gaga over their adorable pictures as soon as they made their way to the internet. Check them out for yourself here-
A Walk To Remember
Ranbir and Alia were spotted strolling over the streets of New York and their pictures went viral on the internet.
In yet another picture, the lovebirds are clicked holding shopping bags.
Meanwhile, Ranbir's mommy Neetu Kapoor, too, shared a picture of Ranbir as he took a walk around NYC.
The picture captioned as 'The strength' has Ranbir in a blue T-shirt and cap and carrying a backpack.
Ranbir first opened up about his relationship with Alia Bhatt when he spoke to GQ magazine in June. When quizzed if he is dating his 'Brahmastra' co-star, the actor had said, "It's really new right now, and I don't want to over speak. It needs time to breathe and it needs space."
Later in an interview with Film Companion, Ranbir said, "Falling in love is the greatest thing in the world, the greatest feeling in the world. When you fall in love, everything is great, even water tastes like sherbet. You feel great."
On the other hand, Alia has refrained from speaking about her love life.