- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
- Mahesh Bhatt Opens Up About Alia Bhatt's Wedding With Ranbir Kapoor!
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
- Bollywood Dancer Abhijeet Shinde Commits Suicide!
Ranbir Kapoor is basking in the success of his latest release Sanju, and the movie is all set to cross Rs 200 Crore at the box office on the first week itself. Also, Ranbir's father Rishi Kapoor is in the news lately for his arguments with Salman Khan's sister-in-law at Sonam Kapoor's sangeet ceremony, and his tweets slamming other celebrities previously has not gone down well with Ranbir Kapoor. Especially when Rishi targeted Anurag Kashyap for Jagga Jasoos release debacle, Ranbir just didn't like it. Rishi had called Anurag Basu "irresponsible."
After Rishi Kapoor launched attacks against Anurag Basu in the No Filter interview, Ranbir Kapoor opened up to MidDay by saying that he "Felt really bad for Dada (Anurag Basu), and went ahead by saying that he sends harsh messages to his mother instead, so she can pass it on to Rishi. "I have never looked my father in the eye. I always look down and speak to him. And only say, 'Yes!' So, it was very hard for me to confront him on these things. But I always pass on a harsh message through my mom. What do I do, I can't control him."
Ranbir Kapoor Never Loses His Cool
Though Rishi Kapoor has lost his cool several times in the past, Ranbir Kapoor never loses his cool. In fact in an interview, Neetu Kapoor praised Ranbir as, "He's totally down-to-earth, he's simple and he never loses his cool."
Times Have Changed
Rishi Kapoor was all furious during Jagga Jasoos release and called Anurah Kashyap "irresponsible" and compared him to a monkey. However, times have changed now as he's happy with Sanju and took to Twitter appreciating Ranbir Kapoor's work in the biopic.
Sanju Changed Everything
Rishi Kapoor had rarely appreciated his son Ranbir Kapoor in the past and Sanju changed that notion. He usually uses Twitter just to troll people, but this time Rishi had a change of heart and appreciated everyone involved in the film.
Sanju Stands Tall & Proud
Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanju is standing tall and proud at the box office and the second weekend might see another big jump in its collections.