- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
- Mahesh Bhatt Opens Up About Alia Bhatt's Wedding With Ranbir Kapoor!
Ranbir Kapoor is riding high on the success of Sanju! The actor has broken all the records of Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan. With a total collection of Rs 341.22 crore, Sanju stands third in the category of highest-grossing Indian movies of all time, after Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, which earned Rs 510.99 crore and Dangal's Rs 387.38 crore.
Recently, while talking to Hindustan Times, Ranbir Kapoor talks about his consecutive flops and also gave an example of Salman Khan to make his point clear!
Ranbir On Making Bad Choices
Recently, Vidhu Vinod Chopra had said that Ranbir's 'choice of scripts' has been 'very stupid'. When Ranbir was asked about the same, he said, "I don't agree with him (Vidhu Vinod Chopra). That's his point of view. I don't regret any film that I have done. "
'Bad Films Are Like Your Children'
He added, "Be it Bombay Velvet, Saawariya or Jagga Jasoos, they all came naturally from me. So, they will always be a part of me.
It's like they are your children so yes, the successful ones are obviously there but it's the failed ones that you will be close to because you are always like, ‘why didn't people love them?' You always feel attached to them."
Ranbir Says There's No Sure Shot In This Industry Unless One Is Salman Khan
When asked if he will be more careful about choosing scripts post the massive success of Sanju, he said, "Not really. I mean that way even Sanju - to start with - was risky as it's a biopic on Sanjay Dutt. Also, what Ayan is trying to do with Brahmastra makes it a ‘risky' film as well.
So there's nothing sure shot in this industry, unless you are Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, or have reached a certain place (in career) where the audience loves you."
Ranbir Says He's Proud Of His Flop Films
Ranbir Kapoor says he had an incredible experience while working on films like Saawariya, Jagga Jasoos and Bombay Velvet as he feels those films have added to his growth as a person as well as an actor.
We Do Agree With Him!
We explains, "But when it comes to work, there is constant insecurity and desire to do better. Actually, success and failure doesn't matter that much to me because I know I still have opportunities in my career."