TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Ranbir Kapoor is basking in the glory of his latest release Sanju and the movie has already made a whopping Rs 167.51 Crore at the box office. The Sanjay Dutt biopic shows the actor doing drugs, including using injections to get high and during an interview with Deccan Chronicle, Ranbir Kapoor revealed that he too did drugs during his younger days, but has stopped all of that. He stated that he's addicted to something which is worse than drugs now and wants to stop it.
"I have tried drugs when I was in college and got into bad influence. But I realised that nothing will happen in life if I continue with drugs. When we did that section, I did a lot of research. Every man makes mistakes in his life. I am addicted to nicotine now and it's worse than drugs. And I have addiction for sweets as well."
Ranbir Kapoor Has An Alcohol Problem Too
"It (cinema) is a visual medium and I have to look after myself. I have seen it in my family, I have seen it go the wrong way; so I'm aware I have a drinking problem. When I shoot, when I work, I don't drink. But when I'm not shooting...(He nodded his head and ended the conversation)"
Drugs Will Destroy Your Life!
"This film is a good learning for children and youth that five-minutes of ecstasy can destroy your entire life. It's the worst thing possible."
Sanjay Dutt Was Strong, Not Everyone Can Be Like Him
"Sanjay was much stronger, a fighter who came out of it and became a star," said Ranbir Kapoor. Not everyone can do the same as drugs will severely affect ones body and health and make it worse.
Coming Back To Sanju!
Sanju has received rave reviews by one and all and still stands stong even in the weekday collections. Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh predicted that Sanju will cross Rs 200 Crore at the box office in the very first week of its release.