TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Ranbir Kapoor put all rumours to rest when he confirmed that he is in a relationship with Alia Bhatt. The two fell in love on the sets of their film Brahmastra. His parents Rishi and Neetu are very fond of the talented actress. In a recent interview, when his sister Riddhima Kapoor was asked about Ranbir's affair with Alia, she told News 18, ''Ask him! What can I say?''
I Am Happy If My Brother Is Happy
She further added, ''I am happy if my brother is happy, and I am a very happy sister.''
On Rishi Kapoor's Second Innings
''It's amazing! I watch all his films. I go the theatre to watch only his films, and of course, my brother's. I think everybody doesn't get the chance or a second inning. My dad did very well in his first (phase), and then he started doing different roles in his second innings.''
On Rishi Kapoor's Health
Talking about her father Rishi Kapoor's health, she said, ''He's fine, nothing to worry about. I was never worried anyway. He's just getting his routine tests done, like he said on Twitter, after so many years of wear and tear. He's getting everything done, so hoping for the best.''
He Is Passionate About Movies
''He's so fantastic, and I am so proud of him. He played all the romantic roles offered to him with honesty, and now he's doing a Mulk, Kapoor and Sons, he's even played the bad guy in Agneepath! At the age he's at, he is such a workaholic and passionate about movies.''
Why She Didn't Join Bollywood Like Ranbir
''I was not interested. I am very old now, but even when I had the chance, I was always inclined towards my creative side, and fashion, jewellery, etc. My parents never pressurized me (to become an actor), they always supported what I wanted to do, be it getting into the fashion business, or getting married in Delhi despite being a Mumbai girl. I am fortunate that my husband too has been supportive.''