- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
- Mahesh Bhatt Opens Up About Alia Bhatt's Wedding With Ranbir Kapoor!
With Priyanka Chopra getting engaged to Nick Jonas and a Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone wedding on the cards in November, the tinsel town has lately been speculating that Ranbir Kapoor too might soon tie the knot with his girlfriend Alia Bhatt. The 'Sanju' actor had first admitted to dating Alia in an interview with GQ magazine. Since then, their relationship has been a hot topic of discussion.
But, is marriage indeed on Ranbir's mind right now? Well folks, finally the actor has addressed his marriage rumours with Alia in an interview with Hindustan Times and this is what the Kapoor prodigy has to say.
It's Just Rumours!
When quizzed about a marriage with Alia on the cards for him, Ranbir said, " It's [such rumours] all a part of show business. You make up a story, and soon, there's another story of the first story, and so on."
Marriage Has To Happen Naturally
"I have always believed that marriage is something that will happen naturally. It can't be like, ‘Okay, I am 35 now, so it's time to get married'. It should come to you and your partner naturally and you should both feel, ‘This is the right phase. Now, we should take this relationship to the next level."
Ranbir Hasn't Decided On Marriage Yet
He further added, "But abhi aisi koi baat nai hai. I haven't decided on marriage yet."
Ranbir On Being Perceived As A Casanova
" You rightly called it a ‘perception'. I'm not affected by it as long as it doesn't interfere with my work. I want people to like me not just as an actor, but as a person, too. Sometimes, things are reported correctly and sometimes they're not. I am not on social media and I don't believe in clarifications and in portraying myself in a certain way."
'I Have Made A Lot Of Mistakes'
" Yes, I have made a lot of mistakes and have also done some good. But sometimes, mistakes are highlighted and not your goodness, but that's fine because it's part and parcel of show business."
On His Relationship With Alia Being Constantly Under The Scanner
"Honestly, I am not playing hide-n-seek. I am in a happy, positive and beautiful phase of my life. But you can talk about your personal life only to a degree. Otherwise, it becomes the forerunner of your life and your work takes a back seat."
It Is Something Beautiful And Sacred
"There is always excitement to know about someone's personal life. But you want to give the relationship respect so that people don't malign it in a gossipy way. It is something beautiful, sacred and really important to you, so you want to deal with it in a nice manner."
Does Ranbir Feel More Settled In His Relationship With Alia?
To this he replied, "I have said this before: it's very new right now, so it would be really presumptuous to say anything about it or judge it. Workwise, as I work with her in Brahmastra, I know that as a talent, she is at a superlative level. The kind of dedication and love she has for her work is very inspiring. Work comes first for her. After working for 10 years, I may have felt a little jaded or tired, but when you look at her commitment, it rejuvenates you and makes you want to do better."