TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Paparazzi following star kids everywhere has become a major concern for many star parents. Recently, Rani Mukerji talked about the same and revealed why she has chosen to keep Adira away from the paparazzi and unnecessary attention!
While speaking to HT, Rani said, "I don't understand the unnecessary exposure a kid is forced to have when they're young. I don't want my daughter to grow to be entitled. Her only entitlement today is that she has famous parents, but that's it. It's not something she has earned."
"When she grows up, she will need to earn her own status. And that's why I feel it necessary to keep her away from the media glare. I have managed to go by all this time without a single picture of my daughter being published, I'm sure it's possible for others to do so too."
Last year, a video of Shahrukh Khan's daughter Suhana being hounded by paparazzi met with a lot of criticism. Not only Shahrukh, but Kajol also reacted to the incident and had expressed her anger.
She had said, "If something like this were to happen with Nysa or Yug, I'd be infuriated. It's sad that the Indian paparazzi has reached a stage where it can do this to a kid. What happened with her sounds like bullying to me."
"We are stars, it's our job to accept all of that. But to be doing that to someone who is nothing more than an impressionable teenager, is harassing her in plain words. They should be more responsible when it comes to dealing with our kids. We signed up for this, they didn't."
What do you think of Rani Mukerji & Kajol's take on paparazzi? Do let us know in the comments section below!