TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Recently, the newlyweds Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone hosted a party in Mumbai to celebrate their wedding. The function saw the attendance of the whose' who from the industry and included big names like Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katrina Kaif amongst others.
Apart from B-town celebs, the party was also graced by Reliance honcho Mukesh Ambani, wife Nita Ambani, daughter Isha, sons Akash and Anant, Akash's fiancee Shloka Mehta and Anant's just friend Radhika Merchant.
As the Ambani family took their places in front of the lens to pose for pictures for the paparazzi, a hilarious incident took place which left the industrialist red-faced.
It so happened that while the Ambanis were busy getting their pictures clicked, a photographer quipped, "Sir, Jio nahi chal raha hai," (Sir, Jio isn't working)."
An unfazed Mukesh Ambani, after the paparazzo shouted his complaint at him, went on to smile at the cameras and then walked over to Sanjay Dutt, who had arrived on the scene.
Watch the video here which will leave you in splits-
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Viral Bhayani (@viralbhayani) on Dec 1, 2018 at 12:47pm PST
Before attending Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone's Bollywood bash, the Ambanis were in Jodhpur to be part of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas's sangeet and wedding ceremonies.
Meanwhile, most of the Bollywood turned up at Ranveer-Deepika's party and danced the night away with the newlyweds.