TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The day has finally arrived. Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are all set to get hitched at Lake Como in Italy on 14th and 15th December. The couple will be tying the knot today as per Konkani rituals and we just can't wait for the first pictures to arrive. Last night, DeepVeer had their mehendi and sangeet ceremony.
While we had already told you that Deepika would be donning a Sabyasachi outfit on her D-day, we now hear that the bride-to-be chose to wear her favourite designer's creation for her pre-wedding ceremonies as well-
DeepVeer Wore Sabyasachi Outfits
As per a Mumbai Mirror report, Ranveer and Deepika wore Sabyasachi Mukherjee outfits for their mehendi and sangeet ceremony. Their fashion designer was present at Lake Como to bless the couple.
This Is What The Couple Wore At Their Mehendi & Sangeet Ceremony
The report states that Deepika looked pretty in a in a lehenga and Ranveer, too traditionally outfitted in the same rich shade, between red and pink.
DeepVeer Twinned In Black & White
For their ring ceremony and sit-down dinner, DeepVeer again chose to color-coordinate their outfits and this time, in black and white.
Two Wedding Ceremonies For Ranveer-Deepika
In just few hours, Ranveer and Deepika will take the pheras in a traditional South Indian-style wedding at a villa. After this, they will take the vows again in an Anand Karaj ceremony, in Sikh tradition.
After tying the knot, the couple will be returning back to the bay on 18th November. Post that, they will be hosting two wedding receptions- one in Bengaluru on 21st November and the other in Mumbai on 28th November.