TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
One of the most awaited weddings of 2018 is just around the corner. We are speaking about Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone who are all set to tie the knot on 14th and 15th November. As the wedding date is inching closer, every new detail about this big fat Bollywood wedding is raising our excitement levels soaring high.
The celebrations have already begun and recently, we saw the duo kickstarting the pre-wedding celebrations with a Nandi puja following which pictures of Ranveer's haldi ceremony also went viral on the internet.
Amidst all this, there are reports floating in that Deepika has already shopped for her bridal mangalsutra. Scroll down to read more details-
We Are Quite Excited
Reports suggest that bride-to-be Deepika Padukone has already shopped for the most important accessory in the wedding, her mangalsutra, and guess what! It contains a solitaire.
She Also Shopped For Ranveer
We also hear that Deepika has bought a chain for to be husband Ranveer as well. While her mangalsutra will have solitaire on it, the cost of all her jewellery is approximately a whopping Rs. 1 crore.
As per a Times Now Hindi report, Deepika shopped from a store in Andheri, and that her visit was pre-informed, due to which the showroom was shut about half an hour earlier than usual.
The Pre-Wedding Shopping
Reports also suggest that Deepika purchased two more necklaces from the store. Well, we just can't wait to see the beautiful lady all decked up on her D-day.
Reportedly, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are all set to exchange wedding vows on November 14-15 at Lake Como in Italy.