- Ranveer Singh Doesn’t Fear Being Judged; Says, ‘I’ve Always Been Unique’
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
Ranveer Singh is filled with high energy at any given time of the day and grabs the audiences' attention in a jiffy. He loves the admiration he gets and thrives on it. The actor was at Santa Cruz in Mumbai for an event and as soon as he came out of the store, a hug crowd gathered, screaming his name and clicking pictures. A happy and excited Ranveer Singh gave out flying kisses to the fans and shook hands and also posed for selfies.
If all of this was not enough, the actor got on top of his car and broke into a dance number, making the crowd go into a frenzy! Watch the video below...
#ranveersingh snapped at bandra for #jackjonesx10 today 😍💙💙 . . . بابا #رانفير_سينغ اليوم في ايفنت لافتتاح محل 😍💙💙 . مووو معقوووله شككثثر محبووووب حتتى عند الاعلام والصحافه!! ✨😍👌 اسمعووا المصورين شلوون يصارخون ينادونه ( سيممباااا) 🐯 عشان فلممه الجاااي 😂💙 ملاحظه 🚫 (اللي لابسه نظارات وتصور معاه تمثلني) 💘🌚 . باختصار / دخووله فخم + شكله يجنن + نفسه حلوه مع المعجبين + الضحكه طووول الايفنت مافارقت وجهه + طاقته اللي ملت المكان 🔥😎💘 . . . . #bollywood #بوليوود
A post shared by تحب بوليوود🇮🇳 !؟ فولو 👍🏻😍 (@koffee_with_bolly) on Aug 8, 2018 at 8:29am PDT
So amazing, right? Ranveer Singh knows how to entertain people both on screen and off screen, and gives his best to make the audiences happy. His energy is contagious and there's not a dull moment when he's around. We're sure the crowd which gathered there will remember this day for the rest of their lives and talk about it with whomsoever they meet.
Also, coming back to the work front, Ranveer Singh is currently shooting for his upcoming movie Simmba alongside debutant Sara Ali Khan and is also shooting for Gully Boy alongside Alia Bhatt. While Simmba is scheduled to hit the theatres by the end of 2018, Gully Boy is all set to release on Valentine's Day, 2019. After the success of Padmaavat, the audiences are awaiting to see their favourite rockstar in both Simmba and Gully Boy.