- Ranbir Kapoor Feels JEALOUS Of Ranveer Singh's Success? Here's What The Actor Has To Say!
- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Sanju: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Admits He REJECTED Ranbir Kapoor; Wanted To REPLACE Him With Ranveer Singh
Ranveer Singh's grandmother passed away last night on June 4, 2018 and the details about her sudden demise has not been revealed yet. Reports were previously doing the rounds that Ranveer Singh's grandmother was unwell since a long time and the exact reason of her illness was not known to the public.
It was reported that even Deepika Padukone visited Ranveer Singh's ailing grandmother at a hospital in Mumbai on January 2018 and spent quality time with her. The Padmaavat star, Ranveer Singh, shared a very close bond with his grandmother.
Ranveer Singh has cancelled all public appearances and work related commitments and is bereaving the demise of his grandmother and wants to spend his time with his family members and near and dear ones.
He once opened up to Grazia Magazine about his grandmother by showcasing his love to her by saying, "As important to me as oxygen and water. I am very affectionate with everybody - my fans, my family. I was raised that way. My grandmother mollycoddled me. There was lots of hugging and kissing in my house."
Filmibeat offers our heartfelt condolences to Ranveer Singh and his family on the demise of their beloved one.