TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Rumours were doing the rounds that the Airlift actress Nimrat Kaur is in a relationship with Indian team cricket coach Ravi Shastri and the couple has been dating since three years now, but kept their relationship under wraps. However, MidDay contacted Ravi Shastri to shed light about the whole rumour and to confirm if it's true or not. The coach without mincing words rubbished the rumours by saying,
"Nothing to say when it is the biggest load of cow dung." When the leading daily further pressed him about the issue, Ravi Shastri stood his ground by saying, "When I say cow dung, you must understand."
Nimrat Kaur Calls It Fiction!
Nimrat Kaur cleared the air as well and called the rumours a work of fiction. She took to Twitter by saying, "Fact: I may need a root canal. Fiction: Everything else I read about me today. More facts: Fiction can be more hurtful, monday blues exist and I love ice cream. Here's to trash free happy days ahead."
How Did All This Start In The First Place?
A report in Pune Mirror stated that Ravi Shastri and Nimrat Kaur are in a relationship and the whole issue snowballed from there. Twitterati was filled with Ravi Shastri and Nimrat Kaur pictures and the others picked it up.
Luxury German Car Expo!
Ravi Shastri and Nimrat Kaur met in the year 2015, as they were roped in by a luxury German car brand to launch its new fleet of cars every year. They posed alongside the latest models at various such car expos and got to know each other well.
So, There You Go!
So, there you go, folks! Both Ravi Shastri and Nimrat Kaur confirmed that there's not an ounce of truth to the rumours and have finally settled the matter in a day's time.