- Love Sonia Movie Review: Where Hope Rises Like A Phoenix From The Ashes!
- Love Sonia: This Heart-wrenching Trailer Will Leave You Shocked!
- Inside Edge 2: Richa Chadha's Look Is Inspired By Jessica Alba!
- Shakeela Biopic First Look: Richa Chadha Ditches Her Glamorous Avatar For A Kerala Saree!
- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
Richa Chadha's recently released movie Fukrey Returns crossed the 100 Crores mark at the box office and the actress believes that one can't please everyone with whatever you do. She got into the 'high stakes' while doing a film and said that the huge money involved in the project tend to bend people over backwards. She said to HT,
"Unfortunately, when your money is at stake, or if you've taken money from an investor, you become liable to them. Then, it is not about self-respect anymore, you have to negotiate around it. That's a downfall. The film-maker already has a different battle to fight because someone or the other gets offended. There is a huge amount of money involved and then people do tend to bend over backward, and that is understandable."
She further commented, "The fear of a project not working in your favour always exists. You can never please people. I read a review of Masaan and some didn't like my performance in it, while others said it was my best performance ever. So, it's just about diversity of opinion. Not everyone likes everything,"
"You do one kind of films, and they say it's good, but not commercial, and if you take up a commercial project, they will call you a sell-out. The only thing I have discovered is that you can't keep everyone happy," Richa Chadha summed it up.