- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- When Sridevi's Stardom HURT Anil Kapoor's Male Ego & He Ended Up Committing A BIG MISTAKE!
- Sridevi Would've Been So Glad To See Arjun Kapoor Caring For Janhvi Keeping All The Bitterness Aside
- Sridevi's FIRST Wedding Anniversary Post Her Demise; Janhvi & Boney Kapoor's Posts Break Our Hearts!
- Unaffected By Sridevi's Death, Nose Surgery & Nepotism! Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slammed For Vogue Cover
- Life After Sridevi's Death! Daughter Janhvi Kapoor Opens Up Like Never Before In Her First Interview
- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
On Sunday morning, people woke up to one of the most heartbreaking news of this year. One of Bollywood's most loved actresses Sridevi passed away unexpected after a cardiac arrest.
Her untimely death has left not just the film industry but also her fans across the world in a state of shock. Actor Hrithik Roshan too took to Twitter to express his condolence and revealed his first working experience with the legendary actress-
Hrithik Roshan Was Deeply Saddened
He took to Twitter and wrote, "At a loss for words. She was the brightest the most magnificent star of all. Rest in Peace."
His First Acting Shot Was With Sridevi
Speaking about it he further shared, "I loved her, admired her so much. My first ever acting shot was with Sridevi."
He Was Quite Nervous
Hrithik's tweet further read, "I was nervous in front of her n I remember her shaking her hands pretending 2b nervous cause of me just 2 boost my confidence. V had 2 laugh,n she kept laughing until I got it right. Will miss you you mam."
The Film Was Bhagwan Dada
Hrithik made his acting debut as a child artist in Rajinikanth- Sridevi starrer Bhagwan Dada where he played the role of Rajinikanth's 12 year old adopted son.
How Hrithik Bagged This Role
On Karan Thapar's show 'Face To Face', Hrithik had revealed how he had bagged this film. He had said, "Yeah! I was 11 I think, 11 or 10. I remember that, of course. It was fun.
Actually, you know my grandfather (J Om Prakash) was directing the film and he was looking for a boy and they had found a boy to play that part and what happened was, when the schedule came closer, the boy fell sick. He fell sick with jaundice or something and now they were just left in the lurch that ‘we need a boy' ‘we need a boy' quick and I was sitting there in the hall while my grandfather was thinking, my dad was there and they were all contemplating ‘who, who, who?' and my grandfather turned to me and says ‘why not, you know let's ask him, he'll do it'."
Coming back to Sridevi, her 'Mom' co-star Adnan Siddiqui too was shocked by Sridevi's sudden death.
In a heartfelt Instagram post he wrote, "Life is so unpredictable. A lady with not just extreme talent but also a beautiful soul, Sri Devi Kapoor leaves us heavy hearted. So many memories attached while shooting "MOM" with her."
He further revealed, "Just a couple of days back I met her at Boney Kapoor's nephew's wedding and who would have thought that it is the last time I'am seeing her. I'm still in a state of shock and out of words to describe my feeling! May her soul rest in eternal peace hereafter."