- Can Padma Shri Awardees Receive State Funeral? Read Details
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- Aamir Khan Was In Love With Sridevi; She Was His Number One Favourite
- SHOCKING TWIST At Sridevi's Chennai Prayer Meet: Here's Why Sister Srilatha Was MISSING Everywhere
- She Was SO ANGRY! Sridevi Didn't Talk To Boney Kapoor For EIGHT MONTHS After He Confessed His Love
- LAST MOMENTS! This Beautiful Picture Of Sridevi Enjoying In Dubai Will Leave You In Tears
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Indian Film Festival Of Los Angeles To Pay Homage To Sridevi!
- Boney Kapoor CRIED After Receiving Tina Ambani's Gift In Sridevi’s Memory!
- Sridevi's Demise! Arjun Kapoor To Do UNTHINKABLE For Janhvi Kapoor While She's SNAPPED On Dhadak Set
- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
On Sunday morning, people woke up to one of the most heartbreaking news of this year. One of Bollywood's most loved actresses Sridevi passed away unexpected after a cardiac arrest.
Her untimely death has left not just the film industry but also her fans across the world in a state of shock. Actor Hrithik Roshan too took to Twitter to express his condolence and revealed his first working experience with the legendary actress-
Hrithik Roshan Was Deeply Saddened
He took to Twitter and wrote, "At a loss for words. She was the brightest the most magnificent star of all. Rest in Peace."
His First Acting Shot Was With Sridevi
Speaking about it he further shared, "I loved her, admired her so much. My first ever acting shot was with Sridevi."
He Was Quite Nervous
Hrithik's tweet further read, "I was nervous in front of her n I remember her shaking her hands pretending 2b nervous cause of me just 2 boost my confidence. V had 2 laugh,n she kept laughing until I got it right. Will miss you you mam."
The Film Was Bhagwan Dada
Hrithik made his acting debut as a child artist in Rajinikanth- Sridevi starrer Bhagwan Dada where he played the role of Rajinikanth's 12 year old adopted son.
How Hrithik Bagged This Role
On Karan Thapar's show 'Face To Face', Hrithik had revealed how he had bagged this film. He had said, "Yeah! I was 11 I think, 11 or 10. I remember that, of course. It was fun.
Actually, you know my grandfather (J Om Prakash) was directing the film and he was looking for a boy and they had found a boy to play that part and what happened was, when the schedule came closer, the boy fell sick. He fell sick with jaundice or something and now they were just left in the lurch that ‘we need a boy' ‘we need a boy' quick and I was sitting there in the hall while my grandfather was thinking, my dad was there and they were all contemplating ‘who, who, who?' and my grandfather turned to me and says ‘why not, you know let's ask him, he'll do it'."
Coming back to Sridevi, her 'Mom' co-star Adnan Siddiqui too was shocked by Sridevi's sudden death.
In a heartfelt Instagram post he wrote, "Life is so unpredictable. A lady with not just extreme talent but also a beautiful soul, Sri Devi Kapoor leaves us heavy hearted. So many memories attached while shooting "MOM" with her."
He further revealed, "Just a couple of days back I met her at Boney Kapoor's nephew's wedding and who would have thought that it is the last time I'am seeing her. I'm still in a state of shock and out of words to describe my feeling! May her soul rest in eternal peace hereafter."