- Sujata Kumar Funeral: Daughter Kritika & Sister Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Perform The Final Rites
- English Vinglish Actress Sujata Kumar Succumbs To Cancer!
- Kis Hadh Tak – Preview
- I Refuse To Believe Sridevi Is Dead, Says This Celeb!
- Good News! Shahrukh Khan & Alia Bhatt's Next To Resume Shooting From January
- Disapointing! Shahrukh Khan & Alia Bhatt Starrer To Be Shelved?
The English Vinglish actor Sujata Kumar passed away yesterday on August 19, 2018, as she was suffering from cancer since a long time. She had won the battle against the deadly disease previously, but the cancer relapse took her life, as she suffered from multiple organ failure that was in the fourth stage.
After her demise, a video of Sujata Kumar giving a talk at TEDx has resurfaced and the speech is very powerful and has a deep meaning about life. She gave the TEDx talk in May 2018 called 'How To Filter Emotional Pollutants From Your Life'. She talks about growing up in a family that was very authoritarian in parenting and how even her school teachers contributed to unwanted "muck" building up within. Watch the video below...
The video is so emotional and moving, right? From her childhood pain to divorce and finally cancer, her journey was filled with hardships of "guilt and resentment." Rest in peace Sujata Kumar and our heartfelt condolences to her family!