- Rishi Kapoor Strikes Again On Twitter, Calls British Airways 'Racist' For This Reason!
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
- Mulk Weekend Collection: Taapsee Pannu Starrer Expected To Touch Rs. 7 Crores
- Mulk Movie Review: This Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu Starrer Has Its Voice Loud & Clear!
- Rishi Kapoor Starrer Mulk In Trouble: Mumbai Court Grants Interim Stay On Release Of The Film
- Taapsee Pannu Scared Of Rishi Kapoor? Says He Can Be Very Intimidating If You Let Him Be
- Rishi Kapoor LASHES Out At Anurag Basu Again, Questions His Ability!
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry Alia Bhatt ASAP; Reveals It's His Son Who's Not Ready
- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Mulk: Disturbing To See Muslims Being Targeted; This Was A Big Reason For Me To Do The Film: Taapsee
- Mulk Trailer: Rishi Kapoor & Taapsee Pannu Will Blow Your Mind With Their Terrific Acting!
- Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Mom Neetu's Birthday In Paris, Inside Pics Prove They Had A Blast!
While Rishi Kapoor may be respected for his impressive work on-screen, the veteran actor often finds himself in trouble when it comes to social media. Often being targeted for his inappropriate and politically incorrect remarks, Rishi invited the wrath of the Twitteratis yet again. The actor doesn't fear to 'call a spade a spade', which makes him one of the most controversial people on social media.
This time, the Twitterati grilled Rishi for failing to recognize his co-star Sridevi in a throwback video. Rishi tweeted a throwback GIF video posted by a fan and instead asked his fans to help him recognize the actress in the video, which didn't go down well with his fans, since it was late actress Sridevi who featured with him in the video. Here's what he posted.
What film is this? And I cannot recognise the actress with me! https://t.co/NpZlqurrq8— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) August 4, 2018
Check out what the Twitter users had to say about Rishi's nonchalant attitude.
Pretty Girl @hindugirl17
"She's the one who danced better than you in your hay days. #Sridevi"
Deepa Bhatia @_DeepaBhatia
"Nobody would have recognised you if she had not worked with you in Nagina and Chandni."
Yusuf Nasrullah @judefan
"Exactly! Rishi, Anil and Jackie were wallpapers in Sridevi films. The hubris of the man to feign ignorance to the identity of spectacular Sri!"
Rohit Pungalia @RohitPungalia
"too much alchol consumption is injurious to health !!"
"His head is full of ego gas Hence memory loss Hence did not recognise his late co star."
Kulbir Singh @bsmtool
" Actress is Sri Devi But I didn't recognise the actor 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣"
Recently when we asked Ranbir Kapoor about his father constantly receiving flak on Twitter, the Sanju actor told us, "Most of the times when he tweets something, when my mother feels he might fall in trouble, she messages or calls me up late night saying 'Look what's he has done now and he's already gone to sleep. He has two drinks down and said something.' She then lectures him. But yaar, he is an honest guy. He doesn't keep anything censored. If he feels about something, he will say it. He is not doing it for publicity or impact. He actually feels it and then impulsively writes it. "
Meanwhile, what do you folks think about Rishi's recent Twitter stint? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.