TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Rishi Kapoor, who has a reputation for being politically incorrect, says that he has blocked more than 5000 trolls on Twitter.
In a recent interview to HT, the veteran actor warned the trolls and said that nobody should dare to abuse him or his family. Read his explosive statement.
I Will Write Whatever I Want To
"Main woh karunga, woh likhunga jo mera mann chahega (I will do and say and write whatever my heart tells me to do). I have the freedom of expression.''
I Can Say What I Feel
''This is a democracy, and I can say what I want to and what I feel." He adds, "As long as I am not offending someone personally, or I am not agitating against anything that's a delicate matter, I don't think that anyone should have a problem with what I say."
On His War Of Words
"Who cares! Do you think I give a damn to these trolls or what they say? These so-called trolls feel very important if you [any celebrity] react or respond to their tweet. So, I don't let them have that moment of joy."
Don't You Dare To Abuse Me Or My Family
"Everything is okay but the moment you abuse me, or you offend me, I would do nothing but simply block you.''
You Can No Longer See What I Am Doing
''That means you can no longer follow me or see what I am doing.''
To Follow Me Again
''Either you create a new account, start tweeting and then follow me again. So, you lose me for that period''
Rishi On Blocking 5000 Trolls
"Jisne koi gadbad ki, ya meri family ke bare main kuch kaha ya kuch bhi galat cheez likhi (if anyone dares to take a dig at my family members or write anything mean on my Twitter timeline), I will block him/her.''
I Don't Want This Bad Influence
''I don't want this kind of bad influence on my Twitter timeline. I believe that one bad fish spoils the other lot as well, and since I don't want this to go on, it's easier for me to block that person, and then they don't get to talk to me."