- Ganesh Visarjan At RK Studios: Ranbir Kapoor Steps Out With Rishi, Randhir & Rajiv Kapoor
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Birthday Special: Every Lover Will Relate To These 7 Songs Of Rishi Kapoor!
- Happy Birthday Rishi Kapoor: Here's Why He's Considered The Best Troll Master!
- Randhir Kapoor Reveals Why RK Studio Is Up For Sale, Bollywood Heartbroken With The News!
- Rishi Kapoor TROLLS A Fan & Calls His Grammar Bad, Asks Him To Brush Up His English!
- Rishi Kapoor Strikes Again On Twitter, Calls British Airways 'Racist' For This Reason!
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Mulk Weekend Collection: Taapsee Pannu Starrer Expected To Touch Rs. 7 Crores
- Mulk Movie Review: This Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu Starrer Has Its Voice Loud & Clear!
- Rishi Kapoor Starrer Mulk In Trouble: Mumbai Court Grants Interim Stay On Release Of The Film
Rishi Kapoor, who has a reputation for being politically incorrect, says that he has blocked more than 5000 trolls on Twitter.
In a recent interview to HT, the veteran actor warned the trolls and said that nobody should dare to abuse him or his family. Read his explosive statement.
I Will Write Whatever I Want To
"Main woh karunga, woh likhunga jo mera mann chahega (I will do and say and write whatever my heart tells me to do). I have the freedom of expression.''
I Can Say What I Feel
''This is a democracy, and I can say what I want to and what I feel." He adds, "As long as I am not offending someone personally, or I am not agitating against anything that's a delicate matter, I don't think that anyone should have a problem with what I say."
On His War Of Words
"Who cares! Do you think I give a damn to these trolls or what they say? These so-called trolls feel very important if you [any celebrity] react or respond to their tweet. So, I don't let them have that moment of joy."
Don't You Dare To Abuse Me Or My Family
"Everything is okay but the moment you abuse me, or you offend me, I would do nothing but simply block you.''
You Can No Longer See What I Am Doing
''That means you can no longer follow me or see what I am doing.''
To Follow Me Again
''Either you create a new account, start tweeting and then follow me again. So, you lose me for that period''
Rishi On Blocking 5000 Trolls
"Jisne koi gadbad ki, ya meri family ke bare main kuch kaha ya kuch bhi galat cheez likhi (if anyone dares to take a dig at my family members or write anything mean on my Twitter timeline), I will block him/her.''
I Don't Want This Bad Influence
''I don't want this kind of bad influence on my Twitter timeline. I believe that one bad fish spoils the other lot as well, and since I don't want this to go on, it's easier for me to block that person, and then they don't get to talk to me."