- Rishi Kapoor Strikes Again On Twitter, Calls British Airways 'Racist' For This Reason!
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Mulk Weekend Collection: Taapsee Pannu Starrer Expected To Touch Rs. 7 Crores
- Mulk Movie Review: This Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu Starrer Has Its Voice Loud & Clear!
- Rishi Kapoor Starrer Mulk In Trouble: Mumbai Court Grants Interim Stay On Release Of The Film
It looks like Rishi Kapoor is in no mood to forgive Anurag Basu for his debacle in handling Jagga Jasoos and is weaponising every moment to lash out against the director. In a recent interview with HuffPost, Rishi Kapoor didn't let bygones be bygones and questioned Anurag Basu's ability in handling big money in movies. It all started when Rishi was asked if he enjoyed Sanju more than Bombay Velvet and Jagga Jasoos, he said,
"Anurag Kashyap (Bombay Velvet). You give him so much money, he literally didn't know what to do with it. Jagga Jasoos was such a bad film, such a bad story. It was absolutely rubbish. I questioned Ranbir and he said, "Papa, the man who gave me Barfi, how could I question his... I thought he'd be responsible enough to know to keep the story at its point."
Also, Rishi Kapoor appreciated Ranbir for selecting a movie like Sanju and lauded his spirit to do risky subjects."Everybody said ki what is Ranbir doing and again it's going to go down the drain and Ranbir is finished and this and that. They all said that. I said that it is his choice and he's an actor, he will go through these experiences. He'll learn from his mistakes."
He further commented, "I mean I've seen that boy coming to the house and not eating, then working out and putting on weight for the bulked up Sanju and then losing it all for the lanky one. And that boy has worked really hard for the film. People are not really understanding the amount of labour that is gone as an actor in the film."
On the work front, Rishi Kapoor is all geared up for the release of his upcoming movie Mulk, which is scheduled to hit the theatres on August 3, 2018. Mulk also stars Taapsee Pannu in the lead role and is directed and co-produced by Anubhav Sinha.