- Ganesh Visarjan At RK Studios: Ranbir Kapoor Steps Out With Rishi, Randhir & Rajiv Kapoor
- Birthday Special: Every Lover Will Relate To These 7 Songs Of Rishi Kapoor!
- Happy Birthday Rishi Kapoor: Here's Why He's Considered The Best Troll Master!
- Randhir Kapoor Reveals Why RK Studio Is Up For Sale, Bollywood Heartbroken With The News!
- Rishi Kapoor TROLLS A Fan & Calls His Grammar Bad, Asks Him To Brush Up His English!
- Rishi Kapoor Strikes Again On Twitter, Calls British Airways 'Racist' For This Reason!
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Mulk Weekend Collection: Taapsee Pannu Starrer Expected To Touch Rs. 7 Crores
- Mulk Movie Review: This Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu Starrer Has Its Voice Loud & Clear!
- Rishi Kapoor Starrer Mulk In Trouble: Mumbai Court Grants Interim Stay On Release Of The Film
- Taapsee Pannu Scared Of Rishi Kapoor? Says He Can Be Very Intimidating If You Let Him Be
Ranbir Kapoor's parents, Neetu & Rishi Kapoor, who were all skeptical about Katrina Kaif being Ranbir's wife, have approved Ranbir's relationship with Alia Bhatt. In 2016, when Rishi Kapoor was asked if Katrina calls him 'Papa', he had asserted, saying, "Rubbish, she (Katrina) wouldn't dare to take such liberties with me. Why am I always being dragged into his (Ranbir's) private life? I'm not the sort to duck questions. As far as I'm concerned, Katrina has been very well behaved. I worked with her in Namastey London."
Cut to present! Yesterday, Rishi Kapoor turned a year old and while interacting with Mumbai Mirror, when he was asked about Ranbir-Alia's relationship, the actor clearly hinted that he and Neetu Kapoor have given their relationship a 'green signal'.
Here's What He Said:
When asked about his take on Alia Bhatt, he said, "It's Ranbir's life. Who he wants to get married to is his prerogative. Neetu likes her, I like her, Ranbir likes her. Get it?"
He Further Added...
"I can't be judgmental. After all, my uncles Shammiji and Shashiji and I chose our life partners. Ranbir is entitled to choose his."
It's pretty clear that Rishi Kapoor has approved Ranbir-Alia's relationship and if everything goes well, we might see Ranbir-Alia getting hitched soon!
Not Just Rishi Kapoor, Mahesh Bhatt Has Also Approved Their Relationship
He was quoted as saying, "It's very obvious that [Ranbir-Alia] are making no bones about talking to people about them being intimate. And I don't belong to that category of parents who'd advise their children about their personal choices."
He Had Further Added
"Alia is an adult and it's a matter that she has to resolve. It's their life, their space. I respect and admire them for choosing to talk to the world when, and if, they want to do."
Mahesh Bhatt Also Praised Ranbir Like Never Before
"He astounded me in Sanju. After Amitabh Bachchan's Deewar (1975), this is the first time I've seen an actor take charge of a character, which is iconic like Sanjay Dutt."
'Ranbir Is As Original As Alia'
"Ranbir is barely 34 or 35 and though he comes from the great lineage of the Kapoor family, he has a unique charm and talent that's his own. He is an original, just like Alia is an original," said Mr Bhatt.
Mahesh Bhatt Was All Support For Alia-Ranbir
"Alia haad-maas ki ladki hai and she's like anybody else. Yes, she's a star today, but like every human relationship is vulnerable to the highs and lows, my daughter is no different."