TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Sai Tamhankar, who starrer in films such as Hunterrr and Ghajini, has a drastic makeover by reliougsly following a fitness routine and working out at the gym really hard. She shared her well-toned body on Twitter and man, she looks way too hot!
She opened up by saying to HT, "I always wanted to see if I would be able to achieve something if I decided to do it. So, I set a goal and I am glad I have been able to meet it."
On Her Fitness Regime
"I really worked very hard. I would work out for two hours everyday and follow a strict diet (mostly protein). Having said that, you need to follow some mental exercises too."
Physical & Mental State
"It is not only about physical training, but also about developing your mental state. You have to learn to be calm and stay focused," said Sai Tamhankar to HT.
"It is a task and you have to lead a disciplined life, which includes fixed hours of sleep and the like."
"I don't enjoy sweets and I am a sucker for poli-bhaji (home-cooked chapati and vegetables), so in a way, the diet wasn't difficult to achieve."
Was This For A Movie?
"I can't say if it's for a new film, because I did it for myself. I've wanted to see myself in a shape like this for a long time."
"My fitness mantra is to work hard and exercise harder," Sai Tamhankar summed it up.
Sai Tamhankar starred in the Bollywood film Hunterrr which released in the year 2015.
The film Hunterrr was an adult themed comedy movie and it created quiet a buzz too.
Sai Tamhankar's drastic transformation is pretty cool, right?