TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
There's hardly anyone out there who isn't in love with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan's little munchkin Taimur! The tiny tot is already a social media sensation and paparazzi's favourite. Every time, the kid steps out, his cute clicks immediately go viral on the internet. Such is the charm of little Taimur.
However, a few days back, an online portal carried the news that Saif Ali Khan has requested the paps to not photograph baby Taimur anymore. However, Saif recently denied these reports while speaking to Spotboye.
No More Pictures Of Taimur?
A Filmfare report stated that Saif and Kareena don't want Taimur to get clicked anymore since at this age he has begun to register things in his mind more consciously.
Taimur Is Everyone's Favourite
The report further stated that Saif and Kareena did not want Taimur to get used to the media following him everywhere and don't want him to get affected by paparazzi culture.
'Who Are We To Decide?', Says Saif
However, Saif rubbished these reports while speaking to Spotboye and was quoted as saying, "Who are we to decide? Who will listen anyway? Of course, it's not true." So life continues sportingly, right?"
Saif Doesn't Understand Why Taimur Receives So Much Attention
"Media's constant attention to him does not really bother me, but it would be better if it was not there. If the media likes it, people like it, I am okay with it; but I won't be interested in someone else's kids so much.
On one level, it is nice that he makes people laugh and smile; but on another level, why is so much attention given to a kid? Why are we so interested in a little kid so much? I don't understand it," Saif was quoted as saying by IANS.
With Saif finally denying any ban on Taimur's pictures, photographers can heave a sigh of relief and folks, make way for some more daily dose of cuteness.