TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Dilip Kumar's health has always been a matter of concern for his fans. Since the last few years, the thespian has been fleeting in and out of the hospital for health-related issues. Earlier in October, Dilip Saab was diagnosed with lung infection was admitted in the hospital. Recently, a report in Spotboye stated that the veteran actor has been diagnosed with aspiration pneumonia and is being treated at his residence.
However, his wife Saira Banu has slammed these reports and clarified that the actor is just suffering from regular cold and fever and is recovering at home.
In a statement to Zee News, Saira said, "He is fine and is at home. Someone has started this rumour that he is having pneumonia, but there is no such thing. He is just having a regular cold and fever. He is at home and recovering."
Dilip Kumar was rushed to Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital in early October after he complained of a chest infection. Later, it was revealed that he was diagnosed with aspiration pneumonia. His friend Faisal Farooqui who handles his Twitter handle has tweeted to inform his fans about his illness and posted, "Want to inform you @TheDilipKumar has been admitted to hospital last night. He's being treated for recurrent pneumonia. Will keep you updated".
Later when Dilip Kumar got discharged from the hospital, Faisal wrote, "Allah ka shukr hai @TheDilipKumar Saab hospital se discharge hogaye Aur abhi ghar pohoch gaye hain. Doctors have advised complete rest isolation for few days to prevent infection. Thank you all for your prayers. More updates later. -FF."