TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar have given us one more reason to be proud! The two superstars have featured in Forbes' Annual Top 10 highest paid actors list along with the likes of George Clooney, Chris Hemsworth, Will Smith, Jackie Chan and Dwayne Johnson. While Akshay Kumar ranked seventh with annual earning amounting to $40.5 million while Salman Khan stood ninth with a sum of $38.5 million-
Akshay Kumar's Rise
Akshay Kumar who stood 10th in the list last year, ascended to the 7th spot; thanks to films like Toilet: Ek Prem Katha and PadMan, in addition to the endorsements of some 20 odd brands.
Salman Khan Retains His Position
The superstar retained his ninth position on the Forbes' highest paid actors list. Salman owes his rank to Tiger Zinda Hai and Race 3 along with endorsement deals and business ventures.
Sad News For Shahrukh Khan Fans
Meanwhile, Shahrukh Khan who stood eighth in 2017 and 2016, dropped off at the Top 10 list this year.
Salman Khan And Akshay Kumar Show Their 'Desi' Power
Interestingly, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar raced ahead of the 'Avengers' actor Chris Evans who stood on the tenth spot this year with $34 million.
Check out the entire Forbes' list of the world's best-paid male actors 2018 here-
George Clooney: $239m
Dwayne Johnson: $124m
Robert Downey Jr: $81m
Chris Hemsworth: $64.5m
Jackie Chan: $45.5m
Will Smith: $42m
Akshay Kumar: $40.5m
Adam Sandler: $39.5m
Salman Khan: $38.5m
Chris Evans: $34m