- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
Arjun Kapoor used to be Salman Khan's favourite protégé. Salman has not only emotionally supported Arjun when his mom passed away, but also motivated Arjun to gain a good physique and stay in shape. Reciprocating the same, Arjun also used to sing praises for Salman until he got allegedly romantically involved with Malaika Arora Khan and triggered the 'ugly' side of Salman.
Ever since Arjun & Malaika's affair rumours have reached Salman's ears, the superstar has broken all ties with the actor. And now it seems, Arjun's producer dad, Boney Kapoor has to face the wrath of their ugly spat. Wondering how? Keep reading!
Salman Opts Out Of No Entry 2
At a recent media interaction, Salman Khan made it pretty clear that he won't be doing Boney Kapoor's No Entry 2 and said, "There is no No Entry or Wanted sequel happening. I am doing Bharat, Dabangg 3 and Sher Khan."
Boney Kapoor Sounds Upset
When Mid-Day contacted Boney Kapoor about this, he said, "You have already heard it from Salman, so you should go with his word. I don't want to comment on this further."
A Financial Loss?
Apparently, Boney Kapoor wanted to cash in on Salman's stardom. If we are to go by Salman's recent statement, Boney Kapor might ditch the idea of producing No Entry 2 because it won't make as great impact, as he wanted only Salman for the movie!
But Boney’s Equation With Arjun Is Unaffected By All This
If you're wondering that Boney would be miffed with Arjun, then let us tell you that on professional front, Boney might be not at a very good place but his personal life is getting back on track owing to Arjun-Anshula's constant love and support.
Boney To Live With His All Four Children Under One Roof
"Arjun and Anshula will soon be moving in with Janhvi and Khushi into one house. The only problem is, which house? Arjun wants his father, Boney and his two stepsisters, Janhvi and Khushi, to shift to his current residence where he stays with Anshula. But Boney's mother wants the entire family to be united under one roof, the roof of Boney's parental home," a leading daily quoted a source as saying.
Boney Is Trying To Find Peace
When asked about the same, he said, "I am here in London with my three daughters, Anshula, Janhvi, and Khushi. My son, Arjun, was here too. But he has gone back to Mumbai now. Yes, we're all together as a family. This gives me some comfort," said Boney.
Time To Comment!
Coming back to No Entry sequel, do you think Boney Kapoor should go ahead with the project with another actor or he should just drop the idea as Salman has backed out? Let us know in the comments section below!