- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Salman Khan In Kashmir For Race 3 Shoot, Meets CM Mehbooba Mufti
- Jacqueline Fernandez: It's Quite Encouraging When You Are Part Of A Sequel!
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- Sunil Grover Bags Bollywood Biggie, To Play Salman Khan’s Friend In The Film Bharat!
- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Are The Makers Planning To Get Katrina Kaif To Co-host Salman Khan’s Reality Show?
- Dus Ka Dum 3: Salman Khan To Shoot For Music Video; Mika Singh To Croon The Title Track!
- Race 3: Here's What Bobby Deol Has To Say About Salman Khan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Is Back With A New Twist: Auditions Are Open, Makers Are Looking For Jodis!
Salman Khan's bail plea began sharp at 10:30 am at the Jodhpur District Sessions Court and his lawyers presented their defence and in just about an hour around 11:20 am, the court reserved the order and concluded that the bail verdict will be read out tomorrow on Saturday April 7, 2018. So now Salman Khan will have to spend the whole day and night at the Jodhpur prison.
Salman Khan's lawyers were said to be "disappointed" by the order as they wanted to grant bail for their client today under all circumstances as the risk of him staying in prison for the weekend was high. Salman's lawyer Mahesh Bora explained, "The case has been argued. It has been posted for tomorrow. We argued that the circumstances relied upon by the trial court were already discarded by the Rajasthan High Court. Arguments are over, only the order will be read out tomorrow."
Lawyers Have Put Their Points Across!
As per Salman Khan's lawyer Mahesh Bora, the team has put their arguments across and the judge will deliver the verdict tomorrow.
Bail Or No Bail?
If the Jodhpur District Sessions Court decide not to grant bail for Salman Khan tomorrow, the actor will have to spend the whole weekend in jail.
Monday Would Be A New Start!
In case the court denies bail to Salman Khan, the lawyers can approach the Jodhpur High Court, but that can be done only on Monday, forcing the actor for 3 more nights in jail.
ANI sent out a tweet by saying, "Jodhpur Court reserves order till tomorrow on #SalmanKhan's bail plea #BlackBuckPoachingCase."