- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
Salman Khan has been convicted in the 1998 blackbuck poaching case and has been sentenced to 5 years in prison and also levied a fine of Rs 10,000. The actor was then taken to a hospital for mandatory medical check up and the police then brought him to Jodhpur prison where he will spend the rest of his time.The court convicted him for killing two blackbucks on October 2, 1998 during the shoot of Hum Saath Saath Hain.
There was a lot of frenzy outside the jail premises and the entire stretch was filled with policemen, media personnel and fans. Salman Khan was pictured entering the Jodhpur jail and his bodyguard Shera was stopped right outside the gate. Check out the pictures below!
Salman Khan Inside Jodhpur Jail
Salman Khan is seated inside the Jodhpur jail premises while the police officers are seen doing their paper work.
Huge Police Security Outside The Jail
The Jodhpur prison and its surroundings were heavily guarded by policemen and it took them some time to even reach the jail as the media and fans were all over the place.
Bail Plea Will Be Heard Tomorrow
Salman Khan's lawyers immediately applied for bail at the Sessions Court in Jodhpur and the court will hear the appeal tomorrow on April 6, 2018 at 10:30 am.
A Night In Jail
Since the bail plea will be heard tomorrow, Salman Khan has to spend the whole night at Jodhpur jail.