- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Karanvir Bohra's Fans Unhappy With Salman For Humiliating Him! Big Boss 12 Inmates Sick Of His OCD?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu & Anup Jalota's Controversial Relationship Targeted By The Contestants
- Salman Khan Introduces Mohnish Bahl's Daughter Pranutan Bahl: The Latter Gets Emotional
- Bigg Boss 12 Grand Premiere: Fans Already Find Deepak Thakur Entertaining & Anup-Jasleen Fake!
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
- Bigg Boss 12 Live Updates: After Anup & Jasleen, Another Singer-Student Jodi Enters The House!
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
Salman Khan has been convicted in the 1998 blackbuck poaching case and has been sentenced to 5 years in prison and also levied a fine of Rs 10,000. The actor was then taken to a hospital for mandatory medical check up and the police then brought him to Jodhpur prison where he will spend the rest of his time.The court convicted him for killing two blackbucks on October 2, 1998 during the shoot of Hum Saath Saath Hain.
There was a lot of frenzy outside the jail premises and the entire stretch was filled with policemen, media personnel and fans. Salman Khan was pictured entering the Jodhpur jail and his bodyguard Shera was stopped right outside the gate. Check out the pictures below!
Salman Khan Inside Jodhpur Jail
Salman Khan is seated inside the Jodhpur jail premises while the police officers are seen doing their paper work.
Huge Police Security Outside The Jail
The Jodhpur prison and its surroundings were heavily guarded by policemen and it took them some time to even reach the jail as the media and fans were all over the place.
Bail Plea Will Be Heard Tomorrow
Salman Khan's lawyers immediately applied for bail at the Sessions Court in Jodhpur and the court will hear the appeal tomorrow on April 6, 2018 at 10:30 am.
A Night In Jail
Since the bail plea will be heard tomorrow, Salman Khan has to spend the whole night at Jodhpur jail.