- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Karanvir Bohra's Fans Unhappy With Salman For Humiliating Him! Big Boss 12 Inmates Sick Of His OCD?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu & Anup Jalota's Controversial Relationship Targeted By The Contestants
- Salman Khan Introduces Mohnish Bahl's Daughter Pranutan Bahl: The Latter Gets Emotional
- Bigg Boss 12 Grand Premiere: Fans Already Find Deepak Thakur Entertaining & Anup-Jasleen Fake!
When it comes to rivalries, nobody makes headlines like Salman Khan. He is currently in the headlines for having replaced Arijit Singh with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Atif Aslam in his films, Tiger Zinda Hai & Welcome To New York.
The Salman Khan-Arijit Singh spat goes back a long way to an awards function, which was hosted by Salman and to receive his award, Arijit had come on stage wearing informal clothes and sandals.
Not just that, Salman & Arijit had also exchanged sarcastic remarks on stage that irked the Khan really bad! Apparently, that's why Salman had replaced Arijit's 'Jag Ghoomya' version from Sultan and rather roped in Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
Wondering How's His Personal Spat Got Political?
Recently, in an interview, BJP minister-singer Baabul Supriyo slammed Salman Khan for roping Atif for 'Dil Diya Gallan' and said, "I am also not sure why Atif got to sing Dil Diya Gallan when Arijit could have done a much better job."
He Further Added..
"The FM stations played the song galore, while news channels announced the name of our soldiers martyred by Pakistan-sponsored terrorists."
Does Baabul Supriyo Has Problem With Atif & Rahat?
Speaking about the same, he said, "Both are great singers but it's important to clarify that our problem is not with the artistes. We have an issue with their nationality."
Baabul Explains His Stand Against Atif & Rahat
"It's not a political stand, but probably the families who have lost their sons, brothers, fathers would feel a lot better should the entire country show solidarity in any manner possible."
Baabul Supriyo On Banning Pakistani Artistes
"Bollywood is an integral part of India. It represents India worldwide, hence banning Pakistani artistes in Indian films would have also taken the protest against organised terrorism by the rogue nation, worldwide," he explains.
He Recalls ADHM Days
"And, I clearly recall that such a promise was made when Ae Dil Hai Mushkil had met protests due to Fawad Khan.
He concluded by saying, "And why is Pakisan's entertainment industry silent over cross-border terrorism. It's pertinent to note that one cannot recall a single Pakistani artist made famous by Bollywood, condemn terror acts by Pakistan."
'Enough Is Enough Now'
"Enough is enough now, ban them for their only crime, that is being a Pakistani. Let we Indians wear our hearts on our sleeves and let our hearts beat in salutation of the sacrifice of our brave hearts."
Do you agree/disagree with Baabul Supriyo? Let us know in the comments section below!