TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
As surprising as it sounds but a notorious Rajasthan gangster Lawrence Bishnoi on Thursday issued a death threat to Superstar Salman Khan, saying the Bollywood actor will be killed in Jodhpur.
If you're wondering his death threat has to do something with Salman's alleged connection with the underworld figures in the past, then you're wrong!
Bishnoi's death threat to Khan is being linked to the black buck hunting case of 1998 during the shoot of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
Reportedly, Lawrence Bishnoi has more than twenty cases of attempt to murder, carjacking, extortion, snatching and under Arms Act in Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, and Rajasthan.
The gangster claimed that he had been framed in false cases and that to date, not even a single witness had deposed in the court to prove the charges.
Bishnoi told media persons, "Salman Khan will be killed here, in Jodhpur... Then he will come to know about our real identity," adding that, "Now, if police want me to do some major crime, I shall kill Salman Khan and that too in Jodhpur."
However, some onlookers believe that the gangster talked of killing Khan simply to create a sensation.
On the work front, Salman Khan's latest fim, Tiger Zinda is going strong at the box-office and moviegoers are loving his fiery chemistry with Katrina Kaif in the film.
Collection wise, the film is all set to enter Rs 300 crore club!