- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
Salman Khan has been sentenced to 5 years in prison and has been slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 for killing two blackbucks on that fateful night of October 2, 1998 during the shoot of Hum Saath Saath Hain at a village in Rajasthan. Now that Salman Khan's lawyers have argued that the actor should be given bail, the court has decided to deliver the verdict tomorrow on April 7, 2018 and the process would once again be at 10:30 am.
Reports state that the judge decided to take a day's break as he wanted to study all previous records of the Blackbuck Poaching case and will again hear the arguments from both the sides tomorrow, and go for a break and then give out the verdict if Salman Khan will receive bail or jail! However, all this depends on the lawyers - as to how strongly they can pitch their case and if things go well for Salman, he might get bail, if not he'll have to spend the whole weekend inside prison and hope for better things only on Monday, when they appeal for bail to the High Court.
Jail Or Bail? Intense Court Battle!
Salman Khan's lawyers are very positive that he'll be granted bail tomorrow, but the prosecution lawyers are hell-bent and will do everything to keep the actor inside prison.
Only If The Judge Is Convinced!
The judge will deliver the verdict only if he's convinced from both the sides about the case, and he has all the rights to deliver the verdict on Monday and beyond too.
Salman Khan's Lawyers Face The Heat
Though Salman Khan's lawyers are putting up a brave face to the media, they are facing the heat as they get a feel that in case things go wrong, their client needs to spend the whole weekend in prison.
Court Battle On One Side & Twitter Battle On The Other Side
If the courtroom drama was not enough, Twitter is filled with arguments and counter arguments about Salman Khan's prison stint and each one of them have become a lawyer of their own.