- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Karanvir Bohra's Fans Unhappy With Salman For Humiliating Him! Big Boss 12 Inmates Sick Of His OCD?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu & Anup Jalota's Controversial Relationship Targeted By The Contestants
Salman Khan believes it does not matter how good one is as an actor, he feels one cannot afford to fool the audience by being a fraud on camera. Salman, who has a huge fan base, says it is necessary for an actor to be real and give the audience an insight into their original personality. "It is impossible to fake on camera. When you are playing a character, you can't fake. Whatever we do on-screen - the dialogues, emotions and expressions -- they come from our personality. It is somewhere a part of us.
Camera has the power to catch if you are a fraud. You can fool people for some time, but you can't fool all the people for all the time. It will come out one day.
One may try hard to hide their real self, but it is impossible. You have to be yourself, otherwise people won't be able to relate with you and then there is no success," Salman said in an interview.
After the success of Dus Ka Dum, Salman's hosting gig at Bigg Boss was well received by the audiences. But the actor said (initially) it was not easy for him to show his real side on the television, as he was always surrounded by controversies.
"I was scared to do TV because I was in and out of jail. There were so many controversies and here I was showing my real self on television. It doesn't make much difference to me but when people call your parents and they tell them 'Salman did this and that', it just kind of messes them up and it troubles me. They know it is not true but still people do this...".
The "Sultan" star said his parents always get anxious whenever they see police around their house. "One day some cops entered our building and my mom got anxious, she asked them 'what happened?' They told her there was fire on the fourth floor. This is the amount of stress they have."
On the work front, Salman is currently shooting for Ali Abbas Zafar's Bharat.